At Adelaide Telefix, we are experts in repairing, replacing, or fixing universal TV remote controls. Universal TV remote controls allow you to control more than one TV from only one remote control, so they can be very useful to reduce the amount of remote controls you need for your TVs. If you require a universal TV remote, simply contact us and we will be happy to help. If you would like to have your existing universal TV remote replaced or repaired, simply bring it into our local store or send it to us, and we will repair it for a fixed price. If we cannot repair it, then we can replace it with an appropriate replacement TV remote control.
We repair and replace all brands of universal remote controls, and our team of experts provide high quality service.
If you need to buy a universal TV remote control, or if you need to buy universal TV remote controls that work for a particular TV model, we can help. Simply contact us and let us know your TV model number and we can supply you with an appropriate universal TV remote for your television model, or provide any replacement parts if needed.
If you have a Samsung or LG TV, then Adelaide Telefix makes it easy to shop online for any LG or Samsung TV universal remote control parts. Please visit our shops below for any spare parts you need.
For your LG universal TV remote control needs: electronicmarket.com.au
For your Samsung universal TV remote control needs: electronicsmarket.com.au
For LG or Samsung universal remote control spare parts: sparepartsmarket.com.au
For universal remote controls or parts for any other TV brand, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
If you try to use your universal remote control and you find out that it does not work, it may be that you need to replace the batteries in your remote control. To find out whether you need to replace the batteries or not, simply follow these steps:
1. On your smart phone, open the camera app.
2. On your smart phone's camera app, change to the front facing camera.
3. Aim your remote control at the front facing camera and press a button on the remote control.
4. Look at your phone screen, you should see a red light coming from the remote control.
If you do not see a red light, or the red light you see is not bright, this is an indicator that you might want to change your remote control's batteries.
If you need to change your universal remote control's batteries, here are some steps that you can follow:
1. Flip your universal remote control over so you are looking at the back of the remote control, and remove the battery cover. Most universal remote control battery covers also have an arrow with grooves in it. To slide the battery cover off, press your thumb down on the arrow and move your thumb in the direction the arrow is pointing in.
2. You should now be able to see the batteries inside. Take these batteries out one by one, by using your finger to pull out the negative end of the battery (which is next to the spring). Do this for every battery in the universal remote control.
3. Replace the old batteries in the remote control with new ones. Remote control batteries are usually AA or AAA batteries.
4. Slide the battery cover back on, and try out your remote control again. Your universal remote control should now work with your TV again.
If you find that your universal remote control still does not work, even after the batteries have been changed, it is a good time to bring it into Adelaide Telefix to have it fixed. At Adelaide Telefix, we make it simple to get your universal TV remote repaired or replaced. Simply sned your universal TV remote to us, or bring your universal TV remote into our store, and we will repair it for a fixed price. If we cannot repair your universal TV remote, then we will replace the remote.
Contact us by clicking on the button below and get your universal remote control back in working condition again.